The Priscilla White Society honors individuals who have named Joslin Diabetes Center in their will, trust, retirement plan, life insurance policy or any other estate plan.
A Joslin Legacy: Priscilla White, M.D.
Recruited to the Joslin Clinic in 1924 by founder, Dr. Elliott P. Joslin, Dr. White dedicated her entire medical career to the management, treatment and study of diabetes in children and pregnant women. A clinician, researcher and an academic, she was known for her tireless devotion to her patients. During her 50 years at Joslin, Dr. White managed over 10,000 children with juvenile diabetes. Her Joslin patients and colleagues were her family.
To continue Dr. White’s legacy of care and compassion, create your own legacy by joining The Priscilla White Society and make a lasting difference in diabetes for generations to come.
How to Become a Member:
- • Include Joslin Diabetes Center in your will or trust
- • Name Joslin Diabetes Center as a beneficiary of a bank or stock account, retirement fund, IRA donor advised fund or insurance policy you have
- • Establish a charitable gift annuity with Joslin Diabetes Center
- • Enter into a retained life estate contract with Joslin Diabetes Center whereby you gift your home to Joslin Diabetes Center and retain lifetime occupancy
Benefits of Membership:
- • Listing in our Profiles in Commitment
- • Recognition in our donor plaque at the entrance to One Joslin Place
- • Invitation to the annual Priscilla White Society event
- • Invitations to events and periodic publications
- • Knowledge that you are making an impact on the prevention, treatment and cure of diabetes